The ideal candidate will:
- Possess career experience in finance and have good knowledge of accounting principles and practices (an accounting qualification is desirable but not essential);
- Take ownership of their duties and be motivated to make a positive contribution in both attitude and output.
- Have exceptional communication, analytical and organisational skills.
- Be passionate about delivering outstanding service in every interaction; and
- Be personable, collaborative and professional.
- Ownership of the day-to-day finance operations, including billing, accounts receivable, credit control, accounts payable, supplier payments and general ledger (from data entry to administration).
- Ownership of the budgetary and forecasting processes (P&L and cash flow).
- Coordinating the payroll process (operated externally) and managing VAT.
- Delivering an accurate and timely month-end closing process.
- Preparing and presenting reports on financial performance and trends to management at monthly board meetings.
- Liaising closely with wider teams with the objective of driving value for customers and return on investment for the business, including providing commercial insights that build understanding regarding KPI movements and that support decision-making in connection with projects, procurement and the budgetary process.
- Liaising across the business to ensure value is delivered for any service delivered or received.
- Administration and management of customer and supplier contracts.
- Identifying opportunities to leverage technology and best practice to drive improvements in the finance operations.
- Liaising with external accountants as part of the year-end closing process.
- Managing monthly, quarterly and annual commercial audits. Ensuring data integrity for accurate reporting
- Reviewing customer, supplier contracts to identify value
- Managing internal controls for Risk management, turn over management.
- Input for project planning and project tracking
- Providing information for developing new business/commercial models
Register Your Interest To Find Out More
As the Commercial Executive, you’ll receive:
- A competitive salary of £28k-£31K depending on skills and experience.
- Excellent training and support
- 21 days annual leave + Bank Holidays + 1 day holiday for Birthday
- Company pension scheme
- Free parking
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Learning and development opportunities as the business moves into a new era
Salary: £28,000.00-£31,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 21/04/2023