Our most prestigious site, Carrwood Park, offers members and customers much more than office space.
With over 100 acres of Yorkshire countryside on our doorstep, Carrwood Park offers easy access to the outdoors. Its stunning grounds feature a lake and picnic benches for our members to enjoy.
Our on-site car parking facilities and close proximity to Leeds city centre and the M1 and A1 motorways, make it the ideal location for businesses wanting to reap the business and team benefits of a rural environment.
Coming into Carrwood was really refreshing. It's a young, vibrant atmosphere, a beautiful place to work.
- Paul Nicholson, Commercial Group
Surrounded by green landscape, you will have access to outdoor space at work that has proven to benefit wellbeing and mental health. Exploring the grounds of our Carrwood Park site you’ll find:
- 110 acres of landscaped grounds
- Private lake
- Multiple onsite walking routes
- Outdoor seating area
- Teeming with wildlife
We have an abundance of complimentary onsite car parking available for all of our members, clients and guests should you need it. Whether you travel to work via car or bike, your parking requirements are catered for.
- Complimentary onsite car parking
- Secure bike rack
- Gated access with CCTV for safety and security
At Carrwood Park you’re never too far from a train station or major motorway, making you perfectly positioned to access national transport links whenever you need them.
- Just 5 minutes from the M1 and A1 motorway
- Close to J46
- 15 minute drive from Leeds City Centre
- 1.8 miles from Garforth Rail Station
- 2 miles from Cross Gates Rail Station
The new Springs Retail and Leisure Park, as well as the Colton Retail Park, are both just a two minute drive away, offering a host of retail and leisure facilities.
- Pure Gym
- Restaurants for team gatherings
- Mini golf for team building